How can I update my address on my UCO Bank account? if your current residence has changed. Then you should also update that information in your bank account. This will assist you in ensuring that you get bank communications. I’ll explain how to update or alter your address on your UCO Bank account in this post.
UCO Bank Address Change
The banks send you correspondence and items like your checkbook using your permanent address. In order to continue obtaining these goods without any problems. In your bank account, make sure your physical address is current. The address cannot be changed online.
UCO Bank Address Change Form
Download Change Address in Savings Account in UCO Bank Account PDF Format
Account holders must only use the offline approach. Here, the most crucial factor is. Only if you are in possession of the necessary supporting documentation will the bank approve your request. The paperwork must attest to your new physical address. Therefore, prepare the document first before beginning the procedure.
- The directions below must be followed.
How to Update Your Address on Your UCO Bank Account:
- Grab a piece of paper.
- start composing a cover letter.
- The home branch of your UCO Bank should be referred to in the letter as branch manager.
- The letter should include “Change of Address in Bank Account” as its subject line.
- Explain in the letter why you’ve moved to a new residence. The same has to be updated in the bank account.
- Mention your name, account number, previous and current addresses in more detail.
- Make your signature on a photocopy of the address proof document that you have obtained.
- Include the photocopy with your letter of application.
- Visit your local UCO Bank office and provide the bank staff the application letter.
This update is contingent upon the bank’s verification being successful. Consequently, when you enter the bank branch. Keep an original copy of your address proof document with you at all times. The bank won’t charge you anything for this modification. You can reach the bank’s customer service department by calling 1800 274 0123 for additional details. (Freephone number)