How to get Bandhan Bank mini statement? Bandhan Bank is a leading bank in the micro finance sector. This bank provides many facilities to its customers, one of them is mini statement. With its help, you can get information about the last few transactions that have happened in your Bandhan Bank account.
Bandhan Bank Mini Statement
If you do not know how to download Bandhan Bank mini statement then you have come to the right place. In this article we are going to discuss about it only. We have already come to know how to check Bandhan Bank balance . Now we know how to get Bandhan Bank mini statement.
Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Number
How to get Bandhan Bank mini statement? Various process There are several methods available to generate Bandhan Bank mini statement. Let us discuss about all of them in detail.
1) Through miss call –
If you have a mobile number linked with your Bandhan Bank account, you can check the mini statement of your account by just giving a missed call.
Bandhan bank mini statement number is – 9223008777
- As soon as you click on this number, you will reach the dial of your phone.
- This number has to be called from the SIM card registered with the bank.
- The call will be disconnected in some time and you will get the mini statement via SMS.
2) Through Net Banking –
If you are a net banking user of Bandhan Bank, then you can also see the mini statement of your account with the help of this. If you are not a net banking user then register first.
- Go to the net banking portal of Bandhan Bank.
- Then login by giving your User ID and Password . https://bandhanbankonline.com/
- After login, you will see the complete details of your account.
- Below that you will get an option of Account Statement, click on it.
- Then select the Mini Statement option and click on Submit .
- You will see the mini statement of Bandhan Bank account.
3) Through SMS –
If you don’t like the process mentioned above, you can also check your account balance by sending an SMS. For this, you have to write MINI <space> < Account Number > in the message and send it to 56767641 . Keep in mind that you are sending this message only from the SIM card registered with the bank. Shortly after sending the message, you will receive a message containing the details of the mini statement of your account.
4) Through mobile app –
If you use the mBandhan App provided by Bandhan Bank, then with the help of this you can also see the mini statement of your account. For this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all you open the mBandhan App .ANDROID / iOS
- Then login to this app by giving your 6 number pin .
- On the home screen of this app, you will get an option of Transaction Accounts , click on it.
- The amount available in your account will be displayed here.
- Click on Account Number .
- Then click on Last 5 Transaction .
- You will see the last five transactions done in your account.
5) Through ATM –
If you avail the ATM facility of Bandhan Bank, then with the help of this you can also see the mini statement of your account. For this you have to go to the nearest ATM. It is not that you have to go to Bandhan Bank’s ATM only, you can also go to other bank’s ATM. After inserting the card in the ATM machine, you will be asked to select the language, choose your preferred language. Then choose Mini Statement from many options . You will be asked for the PIN, once you enter it, you will see the mini statement.
How to check Bandhan Bank balance?
To check Bandhan Bank account balance, you have to call 9223008666 . You can also check your account balance by sending SMS. For this you have to write BAL < Account Number > in the message and send it to 9223011000 .
How to Link Mobile Number with Bandhan Bank Account?
For this you have to visit the nearest Bandhan Bank branch. There you will get a form, fill it and submit it along with your documents. In some time the mobile number will be linked with your account.
What is the password for Bandhan Bank statement?
The password to view the Bandhan Bank statement is the first four letters of your name and your year of birth. Your statement will open as soon as you put these two together.
We have learned about how to get Bandhan Bank mini statement in this article. We have discussed in detail each and every process available to view mini statement. After reading this completely, you will be able to easily view the mini statement of your Bandhan Bank account. Still, if you face any problem, then you can tell it in the comment box below, we will try our best to help you. If you liked this article, then share it with your friends so that they too can know how to get Bandhan Bank mini statement. Thank you for reading this article till the end, have a nice day.