How to get Bank of Baroda mini statement? Through mini statement you can see the details of the last few transactions done in your account. Every bank provides the facility of mini statement, Bank of Baroda is no exception. You can view the mini statement of this bank with some easy steps. If you are not aware of its procedures, then you have come to the right place. In this article,
we are going to know how to get Bank of Baroda mini statement. We have already come to know how to check Bank of Baroda balance . Now we know how to get Bank of Baroda mini statement.
How to get Bank of Baroda mini statement? Various Process, Along with Bank of Baroda mini statement number, there are four other ways to get Bank of Baroda mini statement. Below we are going to discuss each process in detail. Read each step carefully to know how to get Bank of Baroda mini statement.
1) Through miss call –
- This is the easiest process to get Bank of Baroda mini statement.
Bank Of Baroda Mini Statement Number Is – 8468001122
You have to copy this given number. Then you have to paste in the dial of your phone. After that call this number from the number registered with the bank. The call will be automatically disconnected and you will get the mini statement via SMS.
2) Through Net Banking –
If you are a Bank of Baroda net banking user, you can also check your account mini statement with the help of this. For this you have to follow the procedures given below.
- First you come to the net banking portal of this bank. https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/digital-products/instant-banking/internet-banking-baroda-connect
- Then you will get two options, Retail User and Corporate User . Choose according to you.
- Then enter your User ID and select your language, then click on Login .
- After that you have to enter Password and Captcha and click on Login again .
- Then you have to click on Accounts .
- After that click on More Details .
- Then you will get an option by doing Account Summary , you have to click there.
- Now you will see the complete details of your account.
- On the right side you will get the option of three dots, click there.
- Then you will get the option of View Mini Statement , click on it.
- You will see the mini statement of your account .
3) Through mobile app –
If you use the BOB WORLD app developed by Bank of Baroda, you can also check the mini statement of your account with the help of that. Let’s know how to do it –
- First you open BOB WORLD .ANDROID / iOS
- Then login to this app by giving your login details.
- After that inside My BOB section you will get an option of Passbook , click there.
- Then you have to click on the type of account (Savings, Current etc.) you have.
- Now you have to click on View Transaction .
- You will see the mini statement of your account.
4) Through SMS –
If you are an SMS banking customer of this bank, you can also check mini statement of your account with the help of this.
For this, you have to write in the message MINI<space><last 4 numbers of the bank account> and send it to the number 8422009988 . After some time you will be sent mini statement through message.
5) Through ATM –
Bank of Baroda also provides ATM facility to its customers, with the help of which you can withdraw money as well as view mini statement. For this you have to go to the nearest ATM. After inserting the card in the ATM machine, you will be asked for a PIN, which you have to enter. Now you will get many options out of which Mini Statement has to be selected. You will get mini statement show.
What is the number to check balance of Bank of Baroda?
Bank of Baroda balance check number is – 8468001111 . You can check your account balance by giving a missed call on this number from the number registered with the bank.
How to add mobile number to Bank of Baroda account?
For this you have to go to your branch. From there you have to take the form for adding mobile number and fill it and submit it along with your documents. After some time the mobile number will be added to your account.
How to get online statement of Bank of Baroda?
To get online statement, you have to login to their net banking portal. Then Accounts > More Details > three dots > Account Statement , then you have to enter the date and download the statement .
In this article, we have to know about how to get Bank of Baroda mini statement. We have discussed the five processes in detail. If you have read it carefully then you should not face any problem. Still, if you have any problem, then you can tell in the comment below, we will help you completely. If you liked this article, then share it with your friends so that they too can get information about how to get Bank of Baroda mini statement. Thank you for reading this article till the end, have a nice day.