How to get Bank of India mini statement? You would know that from mini statement you can know about the last few transactions done in your account. Bank of India also provides mini statement facility to its customers. You may not be aware of its process. So you will be happy to know that in this article we are going to talk about how to get Bank of India mini statement.
BOI Bank Mini Statement
We advise you to read this article till the end so that you can check Bank of India mini statement without any problem. We have already come to know how to check Bank of India balance . Now we know how to get Bank of India mini statement.
BOI Bank Mini Statement Number
How can I check my last 5 transactions in BOI? All you need to do is type ‘TRANS SMS Password’ and send it to +919810558585 from the registered mobile banking number. You will then receive the last 5 transaction details through SMS immediately.
How to get Bank of India mini statement? Various Process Bank of India provides multiple process to view mini statement. Among them, the method with Bank of India mini statement number and SMS is very easy and some are a bit difficult. We are going to discuss all those methods in detail.
1) Through miss call –
- You can check mini statement of your Bank of India account by just giving a missed call.
Bank of India mini statement number is – 09015135135
- Copy this number and paste it in your phone’s dial.
- Then call that number from the number registered with the bank.
- The call will be disconnected shortly and you will receive the mini statement via SMS.
2) Through mobile app –
If you use Bank of India mobile app, you can check mini statement from that also. For this you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all you open the BOI Mobile app.ANDROID / iOS
- Then login to this app by giving Mobile Number / User ID / Customer ID and Login pin .
- On the home screen of this app, you will get an option of Mpassbook , click on it.
- Then your account number will be shown, on the right side you will find an arrow (>) click on it.
- After that, select the date from when you want the statement.
- After scrolling down a bit, you will get an option by GET STARTED , click on it.
- You will be shown the statement.
3) Through SMS –
If you need a method other than the above mentioned process, you can also view the mini statement via SMS Banking. First of all: You open the message box on your phone. Then create a new message. You have to write TRANS<space><sms password><Account Number> in the message and send it to +919810558585 . You will get the mini statement after some time of sending the message.
4) Through Net Banking –
You can also check mini statement through net banking. For this you must be a net banking user of Bank of India. If you have net banking available then follow these steps:
- First of all you have to visit their net banking website. https://www.bankofindia.co.in/
- After that, after giving User ID and Password , click on Login .
- After login to the net banking portal, you will get an option on the left corner by doing account / Accounts , click on it.
- Then you have to select Account Title , there the account number will be shown along with your name, select that.
- After that select Mini Statement in Options and click on GO .
- You will be shown the mini statement of your account.
5) Through ATM –
Bank of India also provides ATM facility to its customers, with the help of which you can withdraw money as well as check mini statement of your account. For this, you have to go to the nearest ATM with the ATM card and insert that card in the machine. Then you will be asked to enter the Pin. After that you will get many options out of which Mini Statement has to be selected. Mini statement will be shown to you.
What is the bank of india number?
If you have to register any complaint or ask anything in Bank of India, you can ask by calling the number 1800-103-1906 .
How to check Bank of India account?
You get many options to check the balance of Bank of India account. You can check your account balance by calling 09015135135 . You can also check your account balance by sending the message BAL to +919810558585 .
What is Bank of India IFSC code?
IFSC code is different for each branch. You can find the IFSC code in your passbook or by visiting the branch.
In this article, we have seen how to get Bank of India mini statement. We have also talked about four more ways with Bank of India mini statement number. If you have read this article carefully, then you should not have any difficulty in extracting the mini statement. Still, if you have any problem, then you can tell in the comment below, we will try our best to solve it. If you liked this article, then share it with your friends so that they too can get complete information about how to get Bank of India mini statement. Thank you for reading this article till the end, have a nice day.