How to get ICICI Bank mini statement? Through mini statement you can check your account balance without going through the complete statement. ICICI Bank also provides mini statement facility to its customers. If you are an ICICI Bank customer and want to know the procedure to generate mini statement, then you have come to the right place. In this article,
ICICI Bank Mini Statement
We are going to discuss about how to get ICICI Bank mini statement. We have already come to know how to check ICICI Bank balance . Now we know how to get ICICI Bank mini statement.
ICICI Bank Mini Statement Number
Now CIB users can check account balance and details of last 5 transactions of their current account 24×7 through an SMS. SMS to 5676766 or 9215676766 from the registered mobile number as updated in Corporate Internet Banking account.
How to get ICICI Bank mini statement? Various process There are multiple methods available to check ICICI Bank mini statement. We are going to talk about all of them.
1) Through miss call –
- If your number is registered with ICICI Bank, you can easily check mini statement of your account by giving a missed call.
ICICI Bank Mini Statement Number is – 9594613613
- You copy this number.
- Then paste it in the dial of your phone.
- After that call from the registered number in the bank.
- After some time your call will be disconnected and you will be sent the facts of last 3 transactions through SMS.
2) Through SMS –
If you want any other method other than missed call, you can also use SMS. For this you have to write ITRAN in the message and send it to 9215676766 or 5676766 . Shortly after sending the message, you will receive a message with the details of the last 3 transactions.
3) Through mobile app –
If you use the iMobile app provided by ICICI Bank, you can also check the mini statement of your account with the help of that.
- First of all you open the iMobile app.ANDROID / iOS
- Then login to this app by giving your PIN .
- You will reach the dashboard of this app, where you will get many options.
- You will get an option by doing Statement upwards , click on it.
- You will see the last 10 transactions.
4) Through Net Banking –
Through net banking you can do all banking related work like balance checking, sending money etc. Net banking is also used to view mini statement. If you are a net banking customer of ICICI Bank, you can easily check mini statement with the help of this. Let’s know how:
- First of all visit the net banking website of ICICI Bank. https://www.icicibank.com/
- Above you will find a button of LOGIN , click on it.
- Then enter your User ID & Password and click on LOGIN .
- After that you will reach the dashboard of net banking portal.
- On the top, you will get an option of Accounts , click on it.
- Then another menu will open in front of you, select e-statement from it.
- After that select your account for which you want to see mini statement.
- Then click on VIEW MINI STATEMENT .
- You will see the mini statement.
5) Through ATM –
If you have an ATM provided by ICICI Bank, you can also view the mini statement of your account with the help of that. ATMs are not only used to withdraw money, they are also used to check the balance available in the account, to view the mini statement. For this you have to go to the nearest ATM, you can go to any bank’s ATM. Then insert the card in the machine. After that select your language. Then you will get many options, among them Mini Statement has to be selected. After that you will be asked for PIN, as soon as you enter it, you will see the mini statement.
How to check ICICI Bank balance?
What is the customer care number of ICICI Bank?
Their customer care number is 1860 120 7777 .
How to Register Mobile Number in ICICI Bank Account?
You are given the option when you open the account. If you had not given then, you can also go to the bank now. You have to submit a form by visiting the bank along with your KYC documents.
In this post, we have got complete information about how to get ICICI Bank mini statement. If you have read this article carefully till the end, then you would not have faced any problem in understanding it. Still, if you have any question, then you can ask in the comment box below, we will try our best to solve it. If you liked this article, then share it with your friends so that they also get complete information about how to get ICICI Bank mini statement. Thank you for reading the article, have a nice day.