Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2023 Apply Online Form at wcddel.in | Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme, Delhi Balika Shadi Yojana Online Apply, PDF Form, Documents & Eligibility in Today we are going to tell you about the government scheme related to Delhi which has been started by Honorable Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal. The name of this scheme is Delhi Balika Shadi Yojana , which has also been given another name which weknow as Delhi Gareeb Vidhwa Beti or Anath Balika Shadi Yojna. Is.
Poor widow daughter and orphan girl marriage scheme
Delhi Gareeb Vidhwa Beti or Anath Balika Shadi Yojana ➣ Although residential people live in Delhi but on the other hand people from very poor families are also connected here. These people are living their lives with great difficulty and it is a big deal for them to marry a girl. When they do not have money for marriage, they shy away from raising a girl. And we see this kind of disparity in a boy and a girl along with many other types.
Keeping this in mind, the Chief Minister of Delhi has started a marriage related scheme for girls so that they can fight against such problems. Under the Delhi Balika Shaadi Yojana, which families are financially weak and are not able to get their daughter married, then this scheme can be very beneficial for them. But they should know the method of application.
In this post, we will tell you the information related to Delhi Balika Shadi Yojana (Balika Shadi Yojana Delhi) and will also tell you how to apply for this scheme.
Benefits of poor widow daughter marriage scheme
Gareeb Vidhwa Beti Shadi Yojana PDF Form Benefits ➣ The benefits of Delhi Balika Shaadi Yojana are given below:
- Under this scheme of Delhi, financial assistance of 30 thousand rupees will be given to the girls of all poor families for their marriage.
- In this scheme, a person belonging to any type of caste is eligible to take benefits.
- Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Classes and Minorities can also apply for the benefits of Delhi Balika Shaadi Yojana along with economically weaker families.
- Half of the problems of the parents can be removed.
- The Delhi Girl Child Marriage Scheme will be implemented under the supervision of the Women and Child Development Department.
- The conservative thinking in the society regarding girls will also be curbed.
- Child marriage will decrease.
- Within 60 days of marriage, one has to apply for the Delhi Balika Shaadi Yojana.
Eligibility for Delhi Girl Child Marriage Scheme
Anath Balika Shadi Yojana Online Application Eligibility ➣ For this scheme, the Delhi government has fixed the general eligibility which any poor family can easily fulfill. Below is the list of eligibility which you have to read carefully.
- The first eligibility of Delhi Balika Shaadi Yojana is that the applicant should be a native of Delhi .
- The minimum age of the girl should be 18 years .
- The annual income of the applicant should be less than Rs 1 lakh .
Documents for Girl Child Marriage Grant Scheme
Balika Shadi Anudan Yojana Registration Necessary Documents ➣ Delhi Government has released the list of all the documents which are very important. You must have the documents mentioned below.
- You must have residence certificate of staying in Delhi which should be around 5 years old .
- The birth certificate of the daughter will have to be shown.
- Daughter’s marriage card will have to be shown.
- Aadhaar card of parents may be required.
Delhi Balika Shaadi Yojana Application Process
Balika Shadi Yojna Online Apply / Application / Registration ➣ Government of Delhi has started the process of applying for Balika Shadi Yojana (Delhi Balika Shadi Yojana Application). While applying, find out the documents in advance and keep them with you. The process of application is mentioned below.
- To apply for the Delhi Girl Child Marriage Scheme, you have to go to the office of the Women and Child Development Department.
- From there you will get the registration form of this scheme.
- The registration form must be read carefully and filled.
- Along with filling the information asked in the form, you will have to attach the requested documents.
- Then you have to submit this form by going to the office of Women and Child Development Department.
- You have to apply within 60 days of marriage.
Poor Widow Daughter and Orphan Girl Marriage Scheme Helpline
Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme Helpline ➣ For more information, visit the website of Women and Child Development Department http://www.wcddel.in/ and take the number of the officers and take help from them.
- Officer Position – Deputy Director FAS
- Department Name – Women and Child Development Department
- Office Address – 01 Canning Lane, Pandit Ravi Shankar Shukla Lane, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Delhi 110001
- Office Phone – 011-23387715