Doorstep Ration Distribution System Scheme 2023 Punjab: Application Online & Eligibility / Documents Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme 2023: Apply Online, PDF Form, Required Documents, Eligibility Criteria & Notification Hindi PDF Download ➾ As soon as Bhagwant Mann came to power, many schemes were launched and guidelines were given to run the services smoothly. . Moving in this direction, a new scheme has recently been launched by the Punjab State Government.
The name of this schemeis Punjab Doorstep Ration Distribution System Scheme 2023 . Through this scheme, the state government will distribute ration to all ration card holder families by bringing them in front of their door i.e. at home. Although this Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Schemewas launched to contain the spread of the coronavirus pandemic. After getting a huge majority in Punjab after Delhi, this scheme was revived by the government of Bhagwant Mann. Through this article, we are sharing detailed information about this Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery System .
The Aam Aadmi Party formed its government with a huge majority in Delhi and is running it successfully. Arvind Kejriwal, the Chief Minister of Delhi, who played an active role in the farmer’s movement, made his party Aam Aadmi Party contest elections in the state of Punjab as well, in which he got success. With the huge victory achieved in the state of Punjab, Bhagwant Mann was made the Chief Minister of the state of Punjab by Arvind Kejriwal, the national director of the party. Through this article, we are sharing information related to Punjab Doorstep Ration Distribution System , application process, eligibility criteria, required documents, Hindi PDF download, benefits and features of the scheme.
Punjab Doorstep Ration Distribution System 2023
1. What is Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery System 2023?
We all are well aware that the lockdown was imposed across the country to prevent the spread of Corona pandemic in the country. In such a situation, the beneficiaries of Public Distribution System or PDS stopped receiving ration . To solve this problem, the then Chief Minister Punjab Doorstep Ration Distribution System to provide ration related services to the families covered under Sarvjanik Vitran Pranali i.e. Public Distribution System or PDS .was started. Through this scheme, the ration card holder families were provided ration by the then government by bringing them to their homes. Through this scheme, BPL, APL and Antyodaya ration card holders were covered under the Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery System. After the Aam Aadmi Party formed the government in Punjab, it has been kept smooth to give benefits to the general public.
AAP has decided to start doorstep delivery of ration for the people of Punjab. Our officers will call you to ask the timings of the same & will deliver at that time. It is an optional scheme: Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann pic.twitter.com/j6teFkMzDh
— ANI (@ANI) March 28, 2023
The newly elected Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann has again dedicated the Punjab Doorstep Ration Distribution Scheme to the public on March 28, 2023 by giving the green signal. During the launch of the Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme, the Chief Minister said that the threat of the spread of the coronavirus pandemic has still not reduced in the country. Punjab Health Ministry is well aware of this and is taking various measures to prevent it. To contribute in this direction, the Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme being run by the previous government will be continued. Punjab Door to Door Ration Delivery Scheme Through this, ration will be delivered to all the ration card holder families at their home. The beneficiary family will not have to pay any additional fee for getting ration at their home.
Features of Door-Step Ration Distribution Scheme Punjab
2. Features of Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Yojana
Bhagwant Mann’s AAP party had already promised in its election manifesto that home delivery of ration will be continued if his party comes to power . Through this Punjab Doorstep Ration Distribution Scheme, people will get relief in reducing the risk of Kovid-19. Through the Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme, long dangers and hours of waiting for ration will be ended. Along with this, transparency will also come in the ration distribution system through the Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme.
Following are the features of Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Yojana :
|Scheme Name||Doorstep Ration Distribution System / Delivery System|
|state name||Punjab State Government|
|was launched||by Chief Minister|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||State ration card holder family|
|type of benefit||Ration delivery at home by department|
|Application Process||both online and offline|
|official link||Click here http://foodsuppb.gov.in/?q=node/134|
This Punjab Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana is not only beneficial for poor and single families but also helps in saving time and money of middle class families. Every ration card holder category will be included through Punjab Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana . If for some reason the ration is not delivered to your home, then the department will be responsible for it.
Benefits of Doorstep Ration Distribution Scheme Punjab
3. Benefits of Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme Punjab
In the very first term of his party, a very big decision has been taken by Bhagwan Taman by continuing the distribution of ration for the poor. Through the Punjab Doorstep Ration Distribution System, all ration card holder families will be given food grains like wheat, rice, kerosene, sugar etc. at their doorstep. The destitute will also be greatly benefited through the Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery System .
Following are the main objectives of Punjab Ghar-Ghar Ration Delivery Scheme :
- The Door Step Ration Distribution Scheme 2023 has been restarted by the Aam Aadmi Party government in the state of Punjab. Through this scheme, all the families of the state will be given ration by delivering it at home.
- Through Door-Step Ration Distribution Scheme 2023, now you will not have to stand in queue for hours in the ration shop.
- Under the door step ration distribution system, there will be transparency in the ration distribution process of the department so that food grains will be made available to the beneficiaries at reasonable prices.
- This scheme will save time and money of ration card holder consumers. According to an estimate, more than 45 lakh families will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- The families included in the Punjab Door Step Ration Vitaran Yojana will be given ration at the same price by bringing it to their homes at the fair price shop i.e. Fair Price Shop ( Fair Price Shop – FPS ) .
- High quality food grains will be provided at low prices through home delivery for ration. Home delivery option will be given which you can choose as per your wish.
- This Punjab Door Step Ration Distribution Scheme will be very beneficial for those citizens who do daily wages and give up their daily wages by standing in the line for ration for hours.
- Tenders have already been invited by the Food and Civil Supplies Department for the smooth operation and implementation of the scheme.
- Along with this, the beneficiaries selected in Har Ghar Ration Yojana Punjab will be given flour by grinding in place of wheat by the department.
- Under the Home Ration Delivery Scheme Punjab, the tenders will be accepted only by those who have a wheat grinding facility of more than 100 tonnes capacity.
Along with providing facilities to the dear readers, the state government has already started the work of making 10 and 5 kg ration bags and delivering them door-to-door. Through the Doorstep Ration Distribution Scheme Punjab, the Aam Aadmi Party government wants to estimate how much money the government spends by delivering ration to the beneficiaries at home.
Giving more details about the scheme, Director of Food and Civil Supplies Department, Abhishek Like ji has given a statement that preparations are on in full swing to implement this Doorstep Ration Distribution Scheme Punjab in the entire state. Along with this, the state government is collecting related information from all the beneficiaries, for which it is also being done.
Eligibility for Punjab Door Step Ration Distribution Scheme
2. Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Yojana
Dear readers , the ration distribution system will be made easier for the beneficiaries through the Punjab Door Step Ration Distribution Scheme 2023 being run again by the Aam Aadmi Party government. Guidelines have already been given in the ordinance issued for Punjab Doorstep Ration Distribution Yojana that only eligible beneficiaries should be included in the list.
To get the benefits by applying under Doorstep Ration Distribution Scheme, the following eligibility criteria have to be fulfilled:
- In this Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme, only those families will be included who have been issued ration cards by the department.
- For Doorstep Ration Distribution Yojana, the beneficiaries have to select the option of door step ration delivery while applying for ration delivery.
- The beneficiary family applying for the Punjab Ghar Ghar Ration Delivery Scheme must be a native of the state of Punjab and they must have documents for this.
- Beneficiaries selected under other food grain schemes being run by the department will also be included in this scheme.
- There is a need for ration delivery under Door Step Ration Distribution Scheme Punjab and door step delivery of food grains will be done according to the demand.
Priya Ration Card holders families fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility criteria will only be covered under the Punjab Doorstep Ration Distribution Scheme . As we mentioned in the above section, you have to select the home delivery option while applying for the delivery of ration too.
Documents for Home Ration Delivery Scheme Punjab
2. Required/Necessary Documents List for Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Yojana
Relaunched by the Aam Aadmi Party government for Punjab Ration Card holder families, this scheme will benefit lakhs of families in the state. Let us tell you that only those families will be included under the Door Step Ration Distribution Scheme who will also submit the necessary documents along with the application form. If you do not submit the required documents along with the application form for Doorstep Ration Distribution Yojana, then your request will be rejected by the department.
Along with the application form for Doorstep Ration Distribution Scheme Punjab, the copy of the following required documents i.e. photocopies have to be submitted:
- Photocopy (photocopy) of the Aadhaar card of the head of the family
- Photocopy (photo-copy) of the identity card of all the members
- Photocopy (photocopy) of Aadhaar card of family members
- Photocopy (photocopy) of the ration card issued by the department
- 10 digit active mobile number of the head
- Beneficiary email address for online correspondence
- Photocopy (photocopy) of PAN card for tax related information
Dear readers, you must attach the photocopy of all the above mentioned documents i.e. photocopy with the application form. Before applying under the Punjab Door Step Ration Distribution Scheme, you must keep one thing in mind that you will also have to put your signature on the required documents to be submitted along with the application form . If you submit the application without self – attested, then your request will be rejected. The option of Doorstep Ration Distribution Yojana will be given optionally.
Door-Step Ration Distribution Scheme Online Application
2. Apply Online for Doorstep Ration Delivery Yojana Punjab
Only more this scheme has been announced by Aam Aadmi Party. This scheme has been run by the previous government. Now again this scheme has been started after Aam Aadmi Party formed the government in the state of Punjab. No official announcement has yet been made by the state government regarding the Punjab Door Step Ration Distribution Scheme . The ordinance for Doorstep Ration Distribution Yojana Punjab will be issued soon by the state government through the official website.
Following are the essential guidelines related to Doorstep Ration Distribution Scheme :
- This scheme has been revived by the Chief Minister of the newly elected party Aam Aadmi Party of Punjab state Mr. Bhagwant Mann.
- During the launch of the scheme, a statement was made by the Chief Minister that he would personally provide full assistance and supervision in the implementation of this scheme.
- There is no official website or ordinance issued online yet for Punjab Door Step Ration Distribution Scheme .
- This door step ration distribution scheme will be implemented in all the districts of the state under the Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Punjab.
- According to an estimate, more than 45 lakh ration card holder families will get the benefit of this Doorstep Ration Distribution Yojana .
- According to the information received from the sources, the application process for this scheme can be opened either online or offline.
- To apply for Doorstep Ration Distribution Yojana under the online process, you will have to submit the application form online and also upload the photocopies of all your documents.
- To apply under the Door Step Ration Distribution Scheme offline application process, you have to submit the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the concerned office.
Dear readers, there is no official confirmation yet regarding the implementation of this scheme. We would advise our readers that if any website or person demands any kind of fee related to Door Step Ration Distribution Scheme, then you can report it to the nearest office. More information related to Doorstep Ration Distribution Yojana will be issued on the official website of the department http://foodsuppb.gov.in/ .