Under the Digital India campaign launched by the Central Government, Uttarakhand has also started providing all administrative services online in the state. Meanwhile, there are still many such remote rural areas in the state where citizens do not get the benefits of various services and schemes provided by the government. This problem was brought to light by the then Chief Minister of the state and for its solution a scheme was launched through which all the remote rural areas would be connected.
This scheme has been named as Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme 2023 . Dear readers, through this article of yours today, we are going to tell you about this Uttarakhand Five Star Village Scheme 2023.Providing all the related information. In this article, we are sharing all the important information related to the benefits of the scheme, features, application process, list of required documents, etc. If you are also a citizen of Uttarakhand state and want to get the benefit of Five Star Village Postal Scheme (Five Star Village Yojana), then definitely read this article completely.
Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme 2023
1. Uttarakhand Five Star Village Scheme 2023
This ambitious scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand state on 1 December 2020. According to the ordinance passed for Five Star Village Postal Scheme, this scheme will provide benefits of various services and schemes in rural and remote hilly areas with the help of Indian Post. Five Star Village SchemeWill be operated through the Indian Postal Department of India. With the help of the state government post office, the benefits of government schemes will reach remote villages and hilly areas. Through the post offices, the government will ensure that 100% benefits of all schemes will be delivered to all rural and remote areas. Citizens can get benefits of various services like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card etc. as well as schemes like Savings Account, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account, Life Insurance, KVP Certificate, Recurring Deposit Account etc. by reaching the post office. Can
According to the release issued by the state government, it is necessary to fulfill some eligibility criteria to join this Five Star Village Postal Scheme and open a post office in your village. Out of the 5 schemes started by the government, a new office will be opened by the postal department in the villages covered under 4 schemes and the benefits of administrative services and schemes will be given to the citizens. Village elders or public representatives can decide under which of the 4 schemes out of 5 the village can apply for a new post office. If a village participates in only 4 schemes, then that village will be given 4 stars. Apart from this, if a village participates in only 3 schemes instead of participating in 4 schemes, then that village will get 3 star status. Five Star Village SchemebDak Sevaks will also be appointed by the government for its implementation. These postal servants will be given the responsibility to provide benefits of government services and schemes to maximum number of citizens in all villages and hilly areas.
Schemes included under Five Star Village Postal
2. Schemes Covered Under Five Star Village Postal Scheme
As we have mentioned in the above section that the State Government will appoint Dak Sevaks for the smooth operation of this scheme. All these Dak Sevaks will be given training by the Department of Posts under the State Government. Dak Sevaks who have successfully completed the training will have to deliver all government services and schemes to the rural citizens. To join Five Star Village Postal Scheme Uttarakhand village has to select 3 or 4 schemes out of 5 schemes.
Following are the schemes covered under Five Star Village Postal Scheme Uttarakhand :
- Services related to KVP Certificate, Recurring Deposit Account, Savings Bank Account or NPS Certificate.
- Accounts under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana or Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- Opening of accounts in India Post Payment Bank and Post Office Financing Savings Account facility
- Account opened under PPF account or Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
- Service related to Rural Postal Life Insurance Policy i.e. Postal Life Insurance Policy
Dear readers, we have already made it clear in the introduction section of this article that out of the above 5 schemes, 4 or under the schemes your village will definitely be included where the office will be started by the postal department. Under the Five Star Village Postal Scheme Uttarakhand, Postal Department will recruit Dak Sevaks in all the offices. The Dak Sevaks appointed under the Five Star Village Postal Scheme Uttarakhand will give information about schemes and services to all the citizens of the village according to their eligibility. Along with this, Dak Sevaks will also provide help to the citizens in getting the benefits of the services and schemes.
Features of Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme
3. Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme
Under this scheme started for rural areas, 5 Dak Sevaks will be appointed by the state government to provide assistance to the citizens for all services and schemes in a village. Under the Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme, training will be given to all these servants to open accounts, get insurance and provide all banking related services. After completing the training all Dak Sevaks will be sent to rural areas where they will have to help the villagers.
Following are the features and related facts of Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme :
- Dak Sevaks will be appointed by the government in each included / covered rural areas. Five Dak Sevaks will be recruited in a village, through whom all the villagers will be given the benefit of administrative and non-administrative services.
- All the servants will be given training first by the state government so that they can provide all kinds of help for the schemes and services to the rural citizens. For this, they will also be given salary allowance by the state government.
- 5 Dak Sevaks in a village or a post office office will be appointed by the government. After the appointment, the Dak Sevaks will be given the responsibility that all the citizens of the village will have to provide information related to all the services and schemes.
- This Five Star Village Postal Scheme was launched by the Uttarakhand State Government on 1 December 2020. The objective of the scheme is to provide benefits of government schemes and services to maximum number of citizens.
- This scheme will be implemented in more than 50 rural areas under India Post. Dak Sevaks will be recruited in all rural areas.
- It will be ensured by the state government that the benefits of 100% schemes must be given to the citizens of rural areas. The scheme will be operated through the post offices of the area.
- Under this scheme started by the Department of Posts, 5 schemes have been launched. Whichever village wants to be included in this scheme, they must be included under 4 or 3 schemes out of 5.
- If the villages included under Five Star Village Postal Scheme implement 5 schemes then they will get 5 star rating.
- After joining Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme, Dak Sevaks will be appointed in all the villages after complete training. Dak Sevaks will inform rural citizens about insurance schemes, Chief Minister’s schemes and schemes launched by the Prime Minister.
- The Dak Sevaks appointed under Five Star Village Postal Yojana will also have to help the citizens for the services provided by the post office.
- The postmaster of the post office branch will be posted as the senior of the dak sevaks appointed. It is the responsibility of the Post Master to look after the workload of Dak Sevaks.
- Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme will be implemented in the state by the Union Ministry of Communications and Human Resources. The scheme has also been launched by the Minister of State Shri Sanjay Dhotre.
A list of 50 villages has been prepared by the state government for the implementation and smooth operation of this Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme . Under this list, 7 villages of Kumaon Mandal and 3 villages of Garhwal Mandal have been included. Simultaneously, Chamoli, Almora, Nainital, Pauri, Pithoragarh and Tehri have been included in the village as well by the Uttarakhand state government. Under the Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Yojana, 8 villages of Dehradun will also be included. Dak Sevak will provide all the information related to Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana in the village and will also help the citizens in maintaining the passbook.
Five Star Village Postal Scheme Uttarakhand Application
3. Apply Online for Five Star Village Postal Scheme Uttarakhand
Only the announcement for this scheme has been made by the Uttarakhand state government. As of now no official website has been launched by the state government for the Five Star Village Postal Scheme . Citizens who want to get benefits by joining this scheme will have to wait for some time now. As soon as the website is launched, we will definitely inform you through this article. The government has not yet announced what will be the process for this scheme.
Following are the essential guidelines for applying for Five Star Village Postal Yojana Uttarakhand :
- Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme has been implemented by the Union Ministry of Communications and Human Resources under the Central Government. No official website has been launched for the scheme yet.
- The state government will soon start the process to apply under this scheme. We will provide the complete application process to the villagers willing to apply through our article.
- Although the state government has already made it clear in the ordinance that a survey will be done by the government first to make a list of selected villages.
- Rural areas found eligible in the survey will be included in the scheme and dak sevaks will be appointed to serve them.
- Gram Pradhan, Panchayat Secretary or any other public representative can determine that the village will be included under three or four schemes out of 5.
- The village to be included in the Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Yojana will be covered by the government under various schemes and services.
- After the completion of the survey, a list of the names of the villages will be made and the process of training the Dak Sevaks will be started.
- According to information received from official sources, no online application of any kind will have to be submitted for the scheme.
- After the completion of the survey by the state government, the name of your village will also be included in the beneficiary list. If the name of your village is not included in the list, then you can contact your local public representative regarding this.
By reading the information given above, you must have come to know that how beneficial the Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme is. Now you have to wait for some time to apply under Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Yojana . As soon as a new ordinance will be issued by the department for this scheme, we will definitely inform you through our website. For more information related to the scheme, you can view and download the ordinance issued by PIB online.
Five Star Village Postal Scheme Important Link
4. Five Star Village Postal Yojana Uttarakhand Imp. Links
|Department Official Website||http://www.niti.gov.in/hi/verticals/human-resource-development|
|Ordinance PDF Download||Click here|