Chief Minister Marriage Shagun Scheme 2023: Kanyadaan Application Online, Form PDF and Amount Details, Haryana Chief Minister Vivah Shagun Yojana 2023 / Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2023: Apply Online, Amount Details, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, PDF Form Download & FAQ
In poor families, their daughters often do not get married. The biggest reason for this is their poverty and lack of money. A new initiative has been started by the Haryana state government, through which the daughters of poor families will be married. Under this, a financial grant of ₹ 51000 will be given for the daughters of poor families to get married. Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2023 will greatly benefit the poor, because the income of the poor families is so low that they are able to earn their bread for two times with great difficulty.
If a daughter is born in their house, they bring her up with great difficulty. When she grows up, they do not have money for her marriage. Due to which his daughter remains unmarried. Keeping this in mind, Haryana Government has started Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2023 . Under this, the government will bear the expenses of the marriage of a girl belonging to a poor household. This will give a lot of relief to the poor because the daughter of the poor cannot get married, an amount of ₹ 41000 to ₹ 51000 will be given by the government to those poor families.
What is Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2023?
India is a developing country. Where such families live in many places, whose economic condition is not very good. Inflation has increased so much in the country that poor families are not able to collect that much money from their income and neither can they give a happy life to their children. When a poor family ties up with anyone to get their daughter married, they are very eager to get their daughter married with pomp and show. But his income is so low that he is not able to spend much money for his daughter’s marriage. The Haryana government has started the Vivah Shagun Yojana to get the daughters of such poor families married.
Through this Vivah Shagun Yojana, now the Haryana government is providing financial assistance of Rs. will provide assistance. The government has released this scheme online for the poor families to take advantage of. Under this, any applicant can apply online for Shaadi Shagun Yojana . If you also want to take advantage of this Shadi Shagun Yojana Apply Online , then read all the information given in this page (article) of ours carefully.
Financial Assistance Kanyadan Yojana Haryana (Amount)
Grant money (aid) of Kanyadan Yojana Haryana
The amount of Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2023 will be sent by the state government directly to the bank account of poor girls in different installments i.e. installment. Only after submitting their application form for Shadi Shagun Yojana, the assistance amount for the marriage of the girl child will reach the poor families. Under this scheme, different amount will be given to poor girls of different classes.
Haryana Mukhya Mantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Amount can be received by the daughter in her parents’ account. Following is the amount of assistance given under Haryana Chief Minister Vivah Shagun Yojana:
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana funds for the marriage of daughters of widowed women
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Funds For The Marriage Of Daughters Of Widowed Women-: This scheme is for those women whose daughter’s father has passed away. Under the Shaadi Shagun Yojana, up to Rs 51,000 will be provided by the government as grant-in-aid to the girl child twice i.e. in two installments. In this, the first installment of Rs 46000 will be given which will be sent before marriage and within 6 months of marriage Rs 5000 will be given after seeing the marriage certificate.
Grant for girl marriage of below poverty line (BPL) category families
Grant for Girl Marriage of Below Poverty Line (BPL) Category Families -: 41000 funds have been selected for the daughters of poor people coming under this category. This grant amount will be given to the daughters twice i.e. in 2 installments. In this, 36000 rupees before marriage and 5000 rupees within 6 months of marriage will be given after seeing her marriage certificate.
Marriage Shagun scheme funds for daughters of BPL family
Vivah Shagun Scheme Amount for Daughters of BPL Family -: 11000 amount has been selected by the government for poor daughters coming in this category, in which Rs.10000 will be given before marriage and Rs.1000 within 6 months of marriage after seeing the marriage certificate. . This amount will be sent directly to the daughter’s account.
Shadi Shagun Yojana funds for women sportspersons
Shaadi Shagun Yojana Funds To Be Given To Sportsperson Women -: Under this scheme Rs 31000 has been selected for sportsperson women. Guardians or parents of daughters can also apply for grant for marriage of sportsperson daughter.
Eligibility criteria and conditions for Shaadi Shagun Yojana 2023
The Haryana government has set some criteria to apply for Shadi Shagun Yojana 2023 and to take advantage of it, which are as follows:
- To take advantage of Haryana Kanyadan Yojana, the annual income of the family should be less than 1 lakh annually.
- Only two girls in a family can get the benefit of this Vivah Shagun Yojana .
- The age of the girls getting married should be more than 18 years.
- For the marriage of daughters of widowed women, applications can be made under this Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana.
- Women who have taken divorce can also apply for Haryana Mukhya Mantri Vivah Shagun Yojana for the marriage of their daughters.
Necessary Documents for Vivah Shagun Yojana 2023
Documents required for application for Vivah Shagun Yojana 2023
To apply for this Haryana Kanyadan Yojana, the applicant must have some important documents which are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- bpl card
- I Certificate
- marriage certificate
- caste certificate
- bank account
- Birth certificate of bride and groom
- Passport photo of both
- mobile number
Apply Online for Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2023
How to apply for Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2023
If you are a resident of Haryana state and you want to take advantage of this scheme, then we are providing the complete procedure to apply for it. The process of application under Shadi Shagun Yojana is available through online method. The method of Vivah Shagun Yojana Apply Online is very easy.
Following is the online application process for Haryana Chief Minister Vivah Shagun Yojana:
- The official website has been created by the department to submit the online application form. “ Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Apply Online ” link is given below.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Apply Online 🠞 http://haryanascbc.gov.in/
- Now the main page of the website of the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare Department will open on your computer or mobile screen.
- On the main page of the website, you have to click on the option of “ State Schemes ” under the section “ Welfare Schemes ” .
- Under the new page, you can easily read all the information and guidelines related to “ Mukhya Mantri Vivah Shagun Yojna ” .
- After this you have to “ Mukhya Mantri Vivah Shagun Yojna Application Form PDF Download ” through the official website .
- Vivah Shagun Yojana Haryana PDF Form Download 🠞 Available Here
- Shadi Shagun Yojana Haryana Form PDF Download 🠞 Available Here
After downloading the Vivah Shagun Yojana application form, you will have to take a printout of it and arrange for the photo-copy of all the documents. The process from downloading the PDF form to applying is explained in the section below.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Application Process (Offline):
After getting the printout of the registration form, the information asked by the form will have to be filled here. In the form, you will have to fill general and personal information like girl’s name, parent/guardian’s name, present/permanent address, Aadhaar card number, bank account details, marriage information etc.
Following are the guidelines to submit the Haryana Chief Minister Vivah Shagun Yojana Application Form:
- Take the duly filled application form and photocopies of all necessary documents to the nearest public service center (CSC Center), Saral Haryana Center, Tehsil / District or concerned office.
- Keep in mind that you have duly put your signatures on the photocopies of all the documents. Now you have to submit the documents correct Mukhya Mantri Vivah Shagun Yojna Application Form to the office.
- The office officials will provide you an acknowledgment receipt in lieu of the application form submission, with the help of which you can check the application status online.
- The officials of the concerned department will verify the information and documents filled in your application form. All information found correct in verification, your application will be forwarded.
- After getting permission from all the officers, your application will be accepted and the amount will be sent to the daughter’s bank account by the department.
You have to keep in mind that you must put your signature on the photocopies of all the documents. Applicants can also easily apply online for Haryana Kanyadan Yojana . The procedure to apply online is available on the website https://saralharyana.gov.in/ . And in this way your application for Kanyadhan Yojana will be completed.