Making a T.J.Maxx Credit Card Payment, T.J.Maxx founded its first store in 1977 as an off-price clothes and home fashion company. As of January 2023, its parent firm had over 4,800 locations in North America, Europe, and Australia. Savvy shoppers who frequent T.J.Maxx for outstanding prices may save even more with a Synchrony Bank TJX Rewards card.
T.J.Maxx Credit Card Varieties
T.J.Maxx credit cards are issued by Synchrony Bank in two varieties: the TJX Rewards credit card and the TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard. T.J.Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshalls, Sierra, and Homesense shops and websites accept the TJX Rewards credit card. The TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard is accepted everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
You may earn points with a TJX Rewards credit card for every qualified transaction you make. To continue receiving this benefit, you must keep your account in good standing. Synchrony Bank offers three ways to pay your T.J.Maxx credit card: online, via phone, or by mail. Everything you need to know is right here.
How to Make an Online T.J.Maxx Credit Card Payment
The online gateway provided by Synchrony Bank may be the most convenient way to pay your TJX Rewards credit card or TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard payment. If you haven’t already, you must finish the online account registration procedure.
How to Create an Online Account
It is simple to create an account. Here’s how it’s done:
- For TJX Rewards cards, go to Synchrony Bank’s online account registration page.
- Enter your credit card account number as well as your billing ZIP code.
- Select “Continue.”
- To finish your registration, simply follow the on-screen steps.
Making a Recurring Online Payment
Following the creation of your online account, you can make a payment by following these steps:
- Gather your bank account and routing numbers.
- For TJX Rewards cards, go to the Synchrony Bank login page.
- Enter your user ID and password from when you enrolled.
- Choose “Secure Login.”
- To complete your payment, simply follow the on-screen directions.
How to Make an Online Payment Without Having to Log In
You may still pay your bill online if you do not wish to register or log in to an online account. Here’s how it’s done:
- Prepare your credit card and banking credentials, then click “Pay as Guest” on Synchrony Bank’s TJX Rewards card login page.
- Enter your card number, your Social Security number’s last four digits, and your billing ZIP code.
- Select “Continue.”
- To complete the payment, simply follow the on-screen steps.
How To Make Your T.J.Maxx Credit Card Payment by Phone
To make a T.J.Maxx credit card payment by phone, follow these steps:
- Gather your credit card and either your bank account information, including your bank routing number, or your debit card. Note that you can only make a payment with your debit card via the automated system.
- Call the customer service number for your card type:
- TJX Rewards credit card: 800-952-6133
- TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard: 877-890-3150
- Enter your account number.
- Follow the automated prompts to complete your payment.
It is important to note that there is no price for using the automated system, but there is a fee if you want to make an expedited phone payment.
How to Pay Your T.J.Maxx Credit Card via Mail
You may also pay your T.J.Maxx credit card via mail. Here’s how it’s done:
- Write a cheque or get a money order for the minimum amount due.
- Include your monthly account statement’s payment coupon.
- Send your money and voucher to the following address based on your card type:
- TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard
PO Box 669819
Dallas, TX 75266-0773
- TJX Rewards Credit Card
PO Box 669818
Dallas, TX 75266-0772
What Happens If You Miss a T.J.Maxx Credit Card Payment?
If you miss your payment deadline, you can still pay using one of the provided options. Your payment is due by 5 p.m. EST on the due date indicated on your account statement, or you will be charged a $27 late fee. If you are late more than once in a six-month period, the cost doubles to $38.