Download SBI Account Statement online: SBI’s online offerings are well-liked nowadays. In SBI, everything from moving branches to checking bank account balances can be done online. Getting an online account statement is one such service. All SBI internet banking clients get online access to their account statement.
Additionally, the created online declaration can be utilised as a legal document without requiring any signatures. This page provides a step-by-step explanation of the SBI account statement online download process along with the appropriate graphics.
SBI Account Statement Online Download PDF
We frequently enquired about a bank account statement. A loan account statement document is required, in particular. You as an SBI client can do this task online. Let’s examine the process.
What is needed to access an online SBI account statement?
- Username and password for SBI Internet Banking.
- You must have a registered mobile number on hand.
- To get OTP through SMS, the cellphone number has to be active.
Step-by-step instructions for downloading SBI account statements online
[There are two ways to retrieve your SBI account’s online statement]
- Using online banking
- by using the SBI Yono Lite App.
We will examine both of these methods to download online statements.
Method 1: Using Internet Banking, download the SBI account statement.
This is a fairly straightforward method of online account statement download. This task is also something you can do on your phone. To achieve it, just adhere to these easy steps:
- On your phone or computer, open onlinesbi.com.
- Use your online banking username and password to access your account.
- Then select the My Accounts & Profile tab from the menu on the side.
- On the new screen, select the Account Statement option.
- Select the account number and length of the statement you wish to download next. The maximum statement duration is one year.
- To view the Account statement, click Go.
- The declaration is now visible on your screen. If the message “Your transactions are over 150, check all statements in pending statement section with reference number XXXXXXX” appears at the bottom of the statement, this is a red flag.
- If you have more than 150 transactions within the chosen time, according to this message, you can obtain the whole statement from the Pending Statement area.
- Simply select the Pending Statement option from the left fast menu area to obtain the whole statement with all transactions.
- You may now see the list of pending statements with request IDs on the new screen.
- The entire statement will be generated in a few minutes. The Request Id status is changed from pending to processed after it has been generated. Click on the request id to view the online sbi statement when it has been processed.
- To download the statement in PDF format, scroll to the bottom of the statement and click the Download option.
Method 2 – SBI Yono Lite App for downloading SBI account statements online
The prefered way for downloading SBI account statements to your phone is over the internet. This task may be completed in a matter of minutes using the SBI Yono Lite App. Let’s look at the procedure:
- Open the SBI Yono Lite App on your Phone.
- Use either the simple PIN technique OR your online banking login and password to log in.
- On the home page, select My Accounts.
- Then select ‘View/Download Statement’ from the list by tapping it.
- The statement period you wish to download a statement for is determined once you choose your account number.
- Once finished, click the Download button to start the download.
- Whenever prompted, grant your phone the ability to store files.
- Now, a pop-up notice stating that the statement has been successfully downloaded appears on the screen.
- to read the downloaded PDF file, choose the PDF viewer programme from the list.
- The SBI account statement online download PDF file may be printed whenever you want.