Get SBI Mini Statement by Missed Call, SMS, mPassbook, Not long ago, customers had to go to a bank to check their account balance and obtain their account statement. But, with the arrival of ATMs, consumers may now check their account balances and mini-statements from the ATMs. Apart from physically visiting a bank or using an ATM, things have gotten a little simpler with the emergence of mobile banking and internet banking services.
SBI Mini Statement
Mini Statement from SBI: Missed Call Number, SMS Banking, For account holders, the term “Bank micro statement” is self-explanatory. Nonetheless, it may be a new phrase for individuals who have just made an account.
SBI Mini Statement Number
So, what exactly is a bank mini-statement? A bank micro statement is a specific type of account statement that provides data on the most recent 3-10 transactions. It cannot be used as proof of income, and the address is not included.
SBI मिस्ड कॉल, एसएमएस, एमपासबुक द्वारा मिनी स्टेटमेंट
What Exactly Is An SBI Bank Mini Statement? SBI mini statement refers to the account holders’ most recent 5-10 debit/credit transactions. It is a simplified version of the account statement.
How Can I Get An SBI Bank Mini Statement? Every bank has its own method of generating Bank Mini Statements. The Bank Mini Statement service is provided by SBI in the following ways:
Obtain SBI Mini Statement By Missed Call, SBI’ rapid missed call service will allow you to swiftly view your previous 5 transactions.
- That is the most convenient method of receiving a small statement.
- This procedure does not even necessitate the use of the internet.
Methods for obtaining an SBI Mini Statement via a missed call:
- Use the registered cellphone number associated with the specific bank account.
- Leave a message at 09223866666.
- You will receive the mini statement by SMS within a few minutes.
Receive your SBI Mini Statement by SMS. SMS Banking is another quick and easy way to obtain a Mini statement without using the internet.
How to Get an SBI Mini Statement Through SMS:
- Initially, you must sign up for SBI’s SMS Banking service via bank, ATM, or online banking.
- Send an SMS with the text ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666.
- You will immediately receive an SMS with the latest 5 transactions.
Yono App provides access to SBI Bank Mini Statements. An internet connection is required for Mobile Banking.
How to Get an SBI Mini Statement Using the SBI Yono App:
- Install the YONO LITE SBI app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Second, you must register for the app using the cellphone number associated with your bank account.
- You must choose ‘log in’ and enter your User ID and Password.
- You will be sent to a screen with options such as Accounts, Yono Pay, Yono Cash, Cards, Insurance, and so on. You must choose the ‘MY ACCOUNTS’ option.
- You will receive full transaction details if you select the ‘Mini Statement’ option.
Visit an ATM to obtain your SBI Bank Mini Statement.
How to obtain an SBI Mini Statement by visiting an ATM:
- Go to your nearest SBI ATM.
- Swipe or type your debit card into the ATM.
- In the section, you must pick the ‘Banking’ option.
- Next, choose the small statement option, followed by the four-digit Pin.
- Afterwards you’ll get a printout of the small statement with the latest 10 transactions from the ATM.
Mini Statement Number from SBI
- Call the SBI Mini statement contact number at 09223866666 using your registered mobile number to verify your SBI small statement.
- After phoning the number, the account holder will get an SMS with details on the last five transactions.
How Can I Register My Mobile Number With SBI?
- To obtain a Mini statement, you must first register your mobile phone number.
- If you did not register your phone number at the time of registration, you can do it later using your phone.
- By joining, you will have access to all of the rapid SBI services for obtaining a Mini Statement.
All the steps are mentioned below:
- You need to send an SMS to 09223488888 by mentioning your account number.
- The format of the SMS should be:
REG(space) Account number
- After sending the SMS to the aforementioned mobile number, your phone number will be registered within minutes.
Things Required To Get SBI Bank Mini Statement On The Phone
An account holder must take care of certain things to get an SBI Bank mini statement on the phone.
Some of the things those need to carry compulsorily are:
- You must have access to the bank’s registered cellphone number.
- You must know the SBI quick service numbers if you want a small statement by missed calls or SMS.
- Whether you use online or mobile banking, you must remember your User ID and Password.
- You must also know the fast access pin if you use mobile banking.
The Advantages of SBI Bank Mini Statement, The following are the advantages of the SBI mini statement:
- It is a straightforward, quick, and easy approach to see the past 5 or 10 transaction information from one’s bank.
- Customers without a laptop, computer, or smartphone can also use a basic phone to access the SBI micro statement function.
- Users who do not have access to the internet can still use the service via missed calls or SMS banking.
- Account holders do not have to spend long hours at the bank only to update their passbooks and receive their statements. That saves a significant amount of time and work.
Conclusion, We have a comfortable existence thanks to technological advances. You don’t have to wait on line or at the bank for hours for it to reopen, as we used to, just to check the little statement. SBI successfully provides the simplest and quickest method for verifying small statements.