How to obtain an Indian overseas bank (IOB) statement Indian overseas bank statement information Methods For Obtaining Indian Overseas Bank Statement To obtain an Indian overseas bank statement, there are numerous options. How to obtain your bank statement while seated at home. We’ll provide you with all of this information in this post. It Will Let You To Quickly Get Your Bank Statement From Your Smartphone When Sitting at Home.
IOB Mini Statement
IOB mini statement using SMS bankingSend a text message from your registered cellphone number to 8424022122. Send a message with the following formatting to 84240 22122: MINIspace>LAST 4-DIGITS OF ACCOUNT NUMBER. You will receive an SMS with the information of the mini statement shortly after.
IOB Mini Statement by Missed Call
How to retrieve a missed call from Indian Overseas Bank, Launch the calling app on your Android or iOS device first.
IOB Mini Statement SMS
Now, use registered mobile banking to place a missed call to IOB Toll-Free Number 84240 22122. For a statement, check your message inbox. Your bank statement will be available for viewing.
Indian Overseas Bank Statement can be downloaded using mobile banking
- Download the MPassbook app.
- Type your mobile number and IOB account number into the appropriate fields.
- The registered mobile number will receive an OTP.
- Type in your OTP and click “Submit.”
- After OTP verification, configure MPIN to launch the application.
- Enter the 6-digit PIN, confirm it, then click the “Submit” button.
- After the verification process is finished, use the 6 digit MPIN to log into the app.
- Choose the “A/C Statement” option from the menu on the main dashboard.
- Input the email address and choose the time frame for the details, such as the most recent month, two most recent months, or most recent six months. Choose Download.
- After you click the PROCEED button, an email with a PDF of the account statement is sent.
- The PDF Must Be Opened Using The MPassbook App’s 6 Digit MPIN.
How to send an SMS to Indian Overseas Bank to receive a statement
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the most recent transactions from your IOB account. Write MINI in the message box’s capital letters first, followed by a [Space]. Now type in the last four digits of your Indian Overseas Bank account number and send this message to 8424022122. After a while, Indian Overseas Bank Would Send You A Message In Which Details About Your Past Transactions Will Be Noted, i.e. A Mini Statement.