Process to Block Indian Bank ATM Card, Bank Tip- How to Block Your bank ATM /Debit Card Online/ Offline in case of Loss Indian Bank is one of the most trusted banks in the country,
Indian Bank ATM Block
Do you have a bank account in India? If so, you’ll need to utilise their ATM card to have quick access to cash and other services. You must immediately block your Indian Bank ATM card because it has unfortunately been misplaced. You can benefit from this article in such a circumstance. You will learn how to disable an Indian Bank ATM card after reading this post. The steps are straightforward and the technique is explained in detail.
Block Indian Bank Debit Card
How to block Indian bank ATM card?
Three approaches exist. Any of these techniques will enable you to instantly disable the Indian bank’s ATM card.
- Block ATM card by calling customer care
- Block ATM card by sending Email
- From the Internet banking
- Block India Bank atm card using IB Smart Remote App
Method 1 – Block Indian Bank ATM card by calling customer care
This is the quickest and most practical method of blocking a stolen ATM card.
- Pick up any phone and dial the provided number.
- Block of Indian Bank ATMs 180042500000 is a toll-free number.
- After the call connects, choose the language of your choice.
- Wait for the executive to contact you now. Inform them of your lost card and ask them to block it.
- When the executive asks, provide the account number and other information.
- Now your card is disabled.
Step 2 – Send an email to block an Indian Bank ATM card
You can block your card by sending an email to the bank if you don’t have access to a phone.
- Compose a new email and include any of these email addresses in the “To” area.
- Atmhotlist@indianbank.co.in OR firstname.lastname@example.org is the Indian Bank ATM card block email address.
- Please Block my ATM card as soon as possible should be typed in the subject line.
- Write about the blocking of your card and enter your account number, CIF number, AM card number, and other information.
- Your card will be blocked in a short period of time.
Step 2 – Blocking an Indian bank ATM card with internet banking
- On your phone or computer, open the Indian Bank website. https://www.indianbank.in
- After selecting the Online Banking option, enter your user name and password to log in on the following screen.
- Choose “Block ATM card” from the main menu at this point.
- Click on the Block button after selecting the ATM card number to be blocked and the reason for blocking.
Step 4: Using the IndOASIS App, how to disable an Indian Bank ATM card
- Get the IndOASIS mobile app by visiting the play store.
- Open the app, then log in using your account information. Make an app password as well.
- After completing the registration process, enter your MPIN to access the app.
- Choose the “Cards” option from the main menu.
- Choose the card you want to block on the new screen.
- Choose “lock this card” from the menu now.
- Place a checkmark in front of the Disclaimer statement on the new screen.
- The Lock Button should then be tapped. You can quickly block your ATM card in this manner.
This essay explains four simple ways to block an Indian Bank ATM card. You can instantly block the ATM card using any of the simple methods. Please feel free to leave your questions in the comment area below if you are having any trouble disabling your Indian bank ATM card.