How To Change Address In IB Bank Account: How to change the address of bank account after changing house? Learn Shifting to a new home is a special experience for everyone, as living in a new home is everyone’s dream. In such a situation, you are busy buying new furniture and packing your belongings, but one more thing comes to mind that changing the address in the bank account – How To Change Address In Indian Bank Account.
Change Of Address In IB Bank Account Form
Change of bank account address should be done first as you will get a new check book or credit card sent to your old address. If the address has not been changed in the bank account, then all the documents related to your bank account will be sent to the address mentioned only. Inform the bank about the change of address at the earliest for proper operation of the bank account.
- The next section contains some key advice on how to update your bank account’s address.
4 ways to change address in Indian bank account
- The address of bank accounts can be changed in a variety of ways. Which are:
Documents needed to update the address on a bank account
A scanned copy of any one of the following documents is required while changing the address of the bank account (How To Change Address In Indian Bank Account). Any document issued by the federal or state governments is accepted by the bank. Also, carry a copy of the original document that you have self-attested.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- electricity or water bill
- Ration card
- Voter ID Card
- driving license
- Form 60
- property tax receipt
The best ways to alter your address on your bank account will vary depending on which bank you use. The process to do this at several large banks is outlined below.
How do I change the address of my Indiab Bank (IB) account?
The account address of Indiab Bank (IB) can be changed in a number of ways. How to Modify the Address of an Indiab Bank (IB) Account? The process is as follows, step by step.
How to Update Your Address in Your Indiab Bank (IB) Account Using Netbanking?
To modify your bank account’s address in IB through net banking, follow these steps:
- Log in to the NetBanking portal of Indiab Bank (IB).
- Put in your password and consumer ID. (You can also input the password using the virtual keyboard.)
- Updating Contact Information can be found in the top menu. To update an address transaction, choose.
- Read the list of documents that can be used to alter your address, then scan a copy of each one. Choose Continue.
- You will be taken to a new page; fill it out with all the documents, then click Upload.
- Your address information will be updated within a couple of days.