In 1943, the bank opened its doors in Kolkata. One of India’s largest nationalised banks is United Commercial Bank. Its total revenue for the fiscal year 2020–2021 was 3.24 lakh crore. It is listed at number 80 on the Fortune India 500 list according to 2020 statistics. In the 2018 Forbes Global 2000 list, UCO Bank came in at number 1948.
UCO Bank Mini Statement
Call the toll-free number provided to get a missed UCO Bank mini statement. If you wish to see your Mini Statement and have a bank account with United Commercial Bank. You only need to send an SMS or make a missed call from the registered mobile phone to obtain the UCO Bank Mini Statement.
UCO Bank Mini Statement Number
UCO Bank Mini Statement Number From your registered cellphone number, dial 1800-274-0123, which is the UCO Bank balance inquiry number mini statement.
If you are unable to visit an ATM machine, customers can still obtain the small statement online. How will you proceed? The United Commercial Bank (UCO) offers its clients an outstanding level of service. Customers may now obtain the Mini Statement by simply missing a call to a toll-free number.
How to Get UCO Bank Mini Statement by Miss Call
- From your registered mobile number, dial 09213125125.
- Automatic call termination will take place.
- UCO Bank will send an SMS to your mobile device as soon as the call is over.
- Your most recent five transactions will be summarised in the SMS.
Verify that you are carrying the registered mobile number. if a customer has numerous UCO Bank bank accounts. Through the SMS service, a brief statement of the main account will be delivered.
by using an ATM, access UCO Bank Mini Statement
Use your debit card to get your UCO Bank mini statement. All you need to do is insert your debit card into the reader at the ATM that is most convenient for you. From the option that displays on the screen, choose “Mini Statement”. The computer will display the next 10 debit and credit transactions from your account. Both your UCO Bank mini statement and these transactions are available for printing.
By Using the UCO mBanking App
- Thanks to the bank’s new mobile banking application, which is accessible through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, customers can easily access the UCO Bank mini statement. To obtain the same, you must download the UCO mBanking Application.
- To log into the application, enter your 4-digit mPIN and the OTP sent to your registered mobile number. By selecting “Account Statement” from the “Banking” menu, you may get your UCO Bank mini statement.