How to check your Indian bank account’s balance. Check Your Indian Bank Balance, Check Your Indian Bank Balance Number Folks, if your bank account is likewise with Indian Bank and you want to check your account’s balance online while relaxing at home, then read this post to learn the simple steps to do so. He will explain the procedures to you. So that you too may check Indian Bank account balance from your phone sitting at home without visiting to your Indian Bank branch.
Indian Bank Balance Enquiry
Missed Call Balance Check for Indian Bank, To check the balance of your Indian Bank account via a missed call number, you must have a mobile phone registered with the bank. Follow the instructions below to check your Indian bank account balance via missed call number if your bank account is linked to a mobile number.
Indian Bank Missed Call Number
By making a missed call, you can quickly and simply check your Indian Bank balance while at home.
Indian Bank Balance Check Number
How to check Indian Bank Account Balance by SMS, To check Indian Bank balance by SMS, you have to send an SMS from the mobile number registered with the bank account. Type you SMS as shown below.
After writing BALAVL<Space>Account Number<Space>MPIN, send this SMS to 94443-94443.
As soon as you SMS the bank account’s designated mobile number from this number. You will receive an SMS on your phone shortly. You can use this to view your bank account’s current balance.
How can I check my Indian bank balance using an ATM? Visit the nearest ATM first if you want to check your Indian Bank balance via an ATM.
- • Before anything else, put your Indian Bank ATM card into the machine.
- • After the ATM card has been scanned, the Language option will be presented to you. You must choose either Hindi or English as your language.
- • Choose Enquiry.
- • Decide if you want a current or savings account.
- • You must now enter the four-digit private ATM PIN associated with your ATM card.
- The balance in your bank account will remain there when you input the ATM PIN. The ATM will display on the screen in front of you.
How do I use a USSD code to check my Indian bank balance? Indian Bank offers its customers the ability to USSD Code Se Indian Bank Balance Enquiry, similar to other banks.
- • Using the mobile number associated with your bank account, dial the USSD code 9958 to check the balance of an Indian bank account.
- •Your phone’s screen will now display a message. You have a lot of alternatives here.
- You must choose Account Balance.
- • Your UPI PIN must be entered last. Your bank account’s balance will now be displayed in front of you.
How can I use the PhonePe App to check my Indian bank balance?
You must first link your Indian Bank account with the PhonePe app in order to check your Allahabad Bank balance through the app.
• You must select Check Bank Balance after launching the PhonePe app.
• Now, bank accounts will show up in your front view. Your Indian bank account must be chosen.
• As soon as you have completed your UPI Pin. Your bank account’s balance will be displayed.