View the balance of your UCO Bank account online, via SMS, or by missed calls. The Indian government owns the well-known commercial bank UCO bank. The bank was founded in Kolkata in 1943, and it was included in the Forbes Global 2000 List in 2014. The bank now employs over 25 thousand people, and Mr. Ravi Krishan Takkar serves as the firm’s chairman. The bank is present all over the world.
UCO Bank Balance Check
Before, in order to find out their account’s total balance, customers had to visit the branch and have their passbooks updated. Real-time information on the situation was extremely difficult to get by. By providing phone banking and internet banking, the bank made it simple to maintain track of your balance.
UCO Bank Balance Check Number
UCO Bank on Whatsapp (8334001234)
Missed call to 09213125125.
UCO bank’s 1800 274 0123 toll-free number
contact 09278792787 and leave a missed call
Now, a person only needs to make a missed call to check the balance of his account. There are a lot more things you can do with net banking, and in this post we’ve mentioned how to use missed calls and online banking to acquire the most recent UCO bank account balance.
Conditions before using the service.
You must either have access to online banking or the mobile phone registered with the bank in order to use these services. If you do not currently have access to net banking, you can call the bank to get a password, and if you do not currently have access to a mobile phone, you must visit the nearest branch to register your phone number.
How to Use Net Banking to Check Account Balance
- Go to https://www.ucobank.com and click on Personal Banking on the left-hand side of the website to check your balance via net banking. The Dos and Don’ts of online banking will appear on a new page after clicking this.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the same page and select the continue option. You will be sent to the UCO Bank login page by doing this.
- When the login screen appears, enter your login ID and press the next button. You can now click the proceed button a second time after entering the account’s password.
- You will now be on the same page and sent to the net banking dashboard. Your account balance will be seen when you click the “my accounts” link and the account number.
How to Check Account Balance by SMS and Missed Call
- All that is required to verify the account balance using this approach is a missed call to 09278792787.
- Following the missed call, the bank will send you a text message with information on your most recent account balance.
- If you want a message with the specifics of the previous five transactions, you can leave a missed call at 09213125125. The information will be sent to the registered cellphone number.
- For UCO HOME LOAN Enquiry : 09210222122
- For UCO CAR LOAN Enquiry : 0921042212