The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 1,000 Panchayat Executive Officers (PEOs) and 1,000 Junior Assistants to work in district offices across the state of Odisha. The OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer 2024 online application procedure. OSSSC accepts applications from qualified individuals through its website, osssc.gov.in. If you want to learn more about OSSSC PEO 2024, bookmark our site.
OSSSC PEO Notification 2024 Details
|Recruitment Authority||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) & Junior Assistant (JA)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|PEO Salary Scale||Rs. 21,700/- to 69,100/- (Pay Matrix Level 5)|
|Year of Notification||2024|
|Article Category||Govt Jobs in Odisha|
|OSSSC PEO Syllabus||Download PDF|
|OSSSC PEO Exam Date & Admit Card||Check Here|
|Type of Job||Permanent Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC PEO Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 38 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for OSSSC PEO 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check OSSSC PEO 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
OSSSC has announced that there would be thousands of openings for Junior Assistant positions in its Panchayat Executive Officer program in 2024. Starting in February 2024, high school graduates can submit their applications online. The online application is simple to complete. A PDF version of the official OSSSC PEO Notification 2024 is available below.
Applying Online for the OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2024: What Do I Need to Know? The instructions below outline how to complete an online application form.
- If you are qualified for this position but have never registered with the Commission before, you can do so by visiting www.osssc.gov.in and clicking the “Register” button on the homepage.
- Candidates who have already registered and received a User ID must re-register for this position by logging in and selecting “Re-registration” from the Applicant Menu.
- After registering or re-registering, individuals must log in and provide information about the necessary papers before finishing the online application.
- The “How do I register/re-register/apply” link will take you through the registration process in detail. You may access the exact online instructions by selecting either the “Registered User” or the “New User” tab.
- Please read these guidelines carefully before beginning the online registration and application process.